Split-Rok Construction would like to introduce the concept of ultra-thin pavers as a solution to making drab old concrete look amazingly attractive using ultra-thin pavers as a solution.
Like stamped concrete that we were instrumental in promoting over 25 years ago here in the Northeast we are presently as excited about installing ultra-thin pavers as a solution to improving the look of your concrete or asphalt at your home or business.
If you can spare an inch of height and in most cases that is an easily met requirement. We
can install ultra thin pavers
over what’s existing and due to what is being gone over being a stable base there is less risk of settlement and movement to compromise the installation.
Other factors that make this product a wise decision are:
1. No need for costly and messy removal.
2. Can be used in high traffic areas like malls etc. without impeding traffic.
3. Can be installed in winter months in reasonably cold temperatures.
4. No need to shut down a business while installation is in progress.
5. Cracked or damaged concrete can be gone over without costly repairs prior to installing.
6. Dramatic savings over other conventional solutions to bad concrete or asphalt.
7. Numerous color and pattern selections.
8. No previous or impervious considerations since base is already grandfathered in.
9. Considered a repair in most localities therefore no need for permits.
10. Raises value immediately to your property for less than complete removal and replacement would be.
I think you can see why we at Split-Rok Construction are so excited about promoting this product as part of the concrete solutions portfolio we presently provide.
Check back regularly to see new patterns and colors as we progress along with pictures of examples.
We have installed the finest Decorative Concrete for the past 28 years and will apply our rigid standard of quality to this endeavor moving forward.