Today not like years ago we can change the color of your stamped concrete and highlight using ultra-violet protective stains.
All you need to do to keep it looking great for years to come is reseal as recommended by us, usually every 4 years.
Unfortunately some stamped concrete installers recommend that you reseal every year.
Resealing to much is as bad as not sealing enough. We have been installing a maintaining stamped concrete for over thirty years and have many options available today that we did not even have even 10 years ago.
Give me a call even if you are out of our area. I love advising people who have concrete issues and am always happy to guide you in the correct direction so that you get the best possible
Nothing is so heartbreaking for me as a perfectionist to see people who have spent their hard earned money on a stamped or decorative concrete job go bad and have no recourse. You can’t know what you don’t know. I have the solution to about any problem you might have.
- Strip existing sealer and dye and highlight
- Strip sealer and reseal and highlight
- Damaged stamped concrete repaired to match existing and reseal.
- Discolored cool deck at pools recolored and still be cool deck.
- Stamped Concrete overlays
- Stamped add on and perfect match